Recipe

Here is a recipe for protein bites that I like to make. They are a good snack, but are also relatively healthy. In my opinion, they also taste really good. Also, congratulations to everyone who sliced all 31 days! I had a lot of fun participating in the slice of life challenge, and reading everyone's posts.

Basic dough

3/4 cup nut butter (my favorite is peanut butter)

1 cup rolled oats

1/3 cup honey

1/3 cup powdered milk or protein powder

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

mix all of the ingredients together in a medium bowl. 

Toppings/Mix-ins

Mini Chocolate Chips

Unsweetened Coconut

Assorted Nuts

Assorted Dried Fruit


Comments

  1. These sound really good. I might make them sometime. Thank you and congratulations to you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really good. I use to make my own protein bars that were like the ones you make. Nice Slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sound really good, and I might try them. I have never made bars like that, so it would be interesting to try. Congratulations, and nice last slice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great recipe. Nice slice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Three Truths and a Lie

Zippi

My Nephew